Prof. B.M. Jain
Professor B.M. Jain is a former senior professor of political science and international relations at South Asia Studies Centre, University of Rajasthan, India. He has been:
- Visiting Professor at the University of British Columbia ,Okanagan(Canada).
- Visiting Professor, Cleveland State University (Ohio).
- Visiting Professor at State University of New York, Binghamton, NY.
- Visiting Professor, UNESCO Chair for Peace, Jaume1 University, Spain.
- Visiting Fellow, University of Hong Kong.
- Summer Visiting Scholar, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia.
- Visiting Scholar, Henry L. Stimson Centre(Washington, D.C).
- Visiting Fellow, Institute for Far Eastern Studies, Seoul.
- Currently, Prof. Jain is Visiting Scholar at Thompson Rivers University, British Columbia.
Prof. Jain has authored/edited over twenty books. His books include:
- The Geopsychology Theory of International Relations in the 21st Century: Escaping the Ignorance Trap(Lexington Books, Lanham, MD, 2021).
- South Asia Conundrum: The Great Power Gamble(Lexington Books/Rowman and Littlefield,2019).
- China’s Soft Power Diplomacy in South Asia: Myth or Reality?( Lexington Books: Lanham, MD,USA, 2017)
- India-US Relations in the Age of Uncertainty(London and New York: Routledge , 2016)
- Global Power : India’s Foreign Policy( Lexington Books, 2008 and 2010); India in the New South Asia(I.B. Tauris, London, 2010 and 2011).