Dr. Indu Saxena
Dr. Indu Saxena is a Geopolitical and Security expert. She is a Fellow and Chief Operating Officer and leads the Consortium of Indo-Pacific Researchers. Prior to this she served as an Acting Director, Deputy Director, Senior Researcher and Team Lead at the Consortium. She has a Ph.D. in political science. Her thesis focuses on terrorism and human rights. She worked as an Assistant Professor in political Science at University and college level. She is a magna-cum-laude Master’s Graduate in Global Affairs from Rutgers University. She has published and presented her work at international journals and research platforms. Her research is focused on International security, Indo-Pacific Security, South Asia and Southeast Asia regions.
- “Myanmar’s Military Coup: Security Trouble in Southeast Asia,” the Journal of Indo-Pacific Affairs, volume 04, Issue 6 – Special Issue 2021 Air University Press, August 26, 2021.
- The China-Australia Cold War: Unpacking National Security concerns and Great-Power Competition,” the Journal of Indo-Pacific Affairs, Volume 04 Issue 5 – Fall 2021, Air University Press, August 25, 2021.
- “Pivot to Power: US Grand Strategy and the Rise of China,” with John Lash & Sanskruti Yagnik, the Journal of Indo-Pacific Affairs, Vol. 4, No. 3, summer 2021 June 8, 2021.
- “Afghan Crisis: A Harbinger of Instability in South Asia” The Journal of Indo-Pacific Affairs, August 19,2021
- “Prioritizing India in Biden’s “America Is Back” Foreign Policy,” Journal of Indo-Pacific Affairs, June 8, 2021.
- Book Talk Prof Rory Medcalf
- Book Talk Across Type, Time and Space: American Grand Strategy in Comparative Perspective, Co-authored by Peter Dombrowski & Simon Reich, July 30, 2021
- Webinar Power Play in the Indo-Pacific: Great Powers to Small States on August 25, 2021
- Webinar Islamic State-Khorasan (ISIS-K) on September 17, 2021
- Webinar Indo-Pacific Dynamism: Strategic Priorities and New Initiatives
- India’s Alignment with G-7 in Defense &Security Alert, August 2021, Volume 12, Issue 11. https://www.dsalert.org/DSA-Editions/2021/DSA_Aug_Dr_Indu_Saxena.pdf
- “A Year after Galwan Clash: India’s stress on military modernization, strategic partnership to counter China,” South Asia Monitor, June 13, 2021. https://www.southasiamonitor.org/
- “Despite Uncertainties over Afghanistan, US-India ties will grow stronger under Biden,” South Asia Monitor, May 24, 2021,
- “Come home America: The implications for India and AF-Pak region,” South Asia Monitor, April 24, 2021.
- “Modi Visit to Bangladesh: A new turn to South Asia’s complex geopolitics,” South Asia Monitor, April 15, 2021
- “Tyranny of Military: Unending Burmese Wait for Democracy,” February 10, 2021. https://usanasfoundation.com/tyranny-of-military-unending-burmese-wait-for-democracy
- “Historical Aspect of Human Rights and Indian Thinkers”/“Manavadhikaron Ka Aethihasik Paripaekshaey avam Bhartiya Chintak” in Research Journal of Social and Life Sciences, Vol. – 07, July-Dec 2009 (ISSN 0973-3914), Pg. 211-226.
- “Naxalism: Extreme Challenge – Issues Versus Questions” / “Naksalwaad: Charm par Chunoti – Samasya banam sawal” in Samaj Vigyan Shodh Patrika, Vol. – 02, No XII (Part – I), October 2010-March 2011 (ISSN 0973-7626), Pg. 59-61.
- “Women in Social Reforms and Politics” in Research Link. Issue 77, Vol IX (6), August 2010 (ISSN 0973-1628), Pg. 17-19.
- “Counter-Terrorism Measures and Human Rights” in Rajseshti.
- “Rule of Law, Democracy and Human Rights”: Recent Judicial Approach.” In V. Kumar, et al. (eds.) Law, Judiciary and Governance: A Festschrift in Honor of Professor (Dr.) Mool Chand Sharma (pp.421-429). Delhi India: LexisNexis, 2017.